Spinach Food (Video Recipe)
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We are preparing the stove. Prepare a large saucepan in which we put water, add salt and let it boil.
Finely chop the onion. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes. We crush the garlic.
When the water boils, add the spinach. Add the spinach in portions, if not the whole amount (along the way there will be room in the pan). Let it boil for a maximum of two minutes, to cook well.
Prepare a strainer and turn over the scalded spinach. Let it drain well.
We put cold water in the same pan in which we scalded the spinach. Pour the drained spinach in the pan with cold water (so the spinach will keep its color).
Drain the spinach again and shake the strainer as vigorously as possible to remove the water. We squeeze the strong spinach by hand, to remove all the remaining water.
We prepare a pan in which we will cook the spinach. Put the oil in the pan, add the onion and cook for a minute.
Add half a glass of warm water, then the tomatoes, mix and simmer until the vegetables are soft.
Finely chop the drained spinach.
When the vegetables have become soft, add the chopped spinach to the pan, mix and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Then add the crushed garlic. Gradually add the lemon juice, season with salt and ground pepper, mix and taste.
We close the stove and serve it simply, as a fasting dish (vegetarian), with an egg on top (with the soft yolk) or as a garnish next to the steak.
Spinach meal with milk and garlic & # 8211 video?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.4 / 5. Number of votes: 21
No vote so far! Be the first to rate the recipe!
Since you liked the recipe.
. watch Homemade Recipes on media channels!
Sorry you didn't like the recipe!
How can we make it better?
What ingredients are needed to make spinach food? ❓
1) 300 gr chopped spinach (frozen or fresh spinach, the fresh one is boiled beforehand)
2) 3-4 cloves of garlic
3) 1-2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
4) 500 ml of cow's milk
5) 100 ml of water
6) 2 tablespoons flour
7) salt, ground white pepper and nutmeg (optional) to taste
How to make frozen spinach with milk and garlic step by step? ❓
1) pour some oil into the pan, then crush the garlic and put it in the pan
2) put the pan on the stove and fry the garlic for about 1-2 minutes on high heat to soften, stir from time to time so that the garlic does not burn
3) put frozen spinach in the pan and about 100 ml of water (you can also use fresh spinach leaves, but you have to boil it, drain the water and chop beforehand), then boil for about 4-5 minutes or until the spinach is thawed, stir the ingredients from time to time
4) reduce the temperature, then add 300 ml of milk and boil the food for 3-4 minutes or until the milk is hot
5) in the meantime, mix the remaining milk with the flour until you get a homogeneous mixture without lumps
6) season the food with salt, ground white pepper and nutmeg to taste
7) when the milk boils, pour the mixture of milk and previously prepared flour into the pan while stirring continuously
8) Boil this delicious spinach dish for 1-2 minutes until it becomes creamy
Cooking tips about the recipe for spinach with milk and garlic?
Spinach is among the favorite vegetables of many Romanians and is therefore included in many recipes.
This recipe for spinach with milk and garlic is based on a French spinach recipe.
The recipe is very easy, not many ingredients are needed, and the necessary cooking skills are basic, so anyone can prepare a low spinach dish with great results.
Despite its simplicity, creamy spinach with milk and garlic is very delicious, so it is appreciated by most people who taste it.
The recipe is very versatile, it can be prepared with frozen or fresh spinach, so you can cook this spinach recipe all year round.
Of course, if you have the opportunity and time to cook it, I recommend using fresh spinach leaves for extra vitamins, but frozen spinach food is just as tasty!
Delicious spinach dish with milk and garlic can be served simply with a fried egg (I love this version so much!), Skewers, fish croquettes and many other meat dishes, such as fried chicken legs, schnitzel chicken, pork steak and so on.
- 800 g fresh spinach (or 400 g frozen)
- 100 g of rice
- 1 medium onion
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 ml concentrated tomato juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 500 ml of water
First scald the spinach in hot water in which we added a little salt. It is enough to soften it, it does not have to be boiled. We let it drain and chop it bigger.
In a bowl put the olive oil and simmer the chopped onion until it softens slightly. Add a pinch of salt, it will remove the water from it and it will not burn. Put the rice and leave for another 2-3 minutes until when it becomes transparent. Then spinach, salt, pepper and 500 ml of water.
Cover and simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally so it doesn't stick.
When the rice is almost cooked, add the tomato juice (it also works with broth diluted with water or blended tomatoes :)) and continue cooking until all the liquid has dropped.
We serve simple hot food, with scrambled eggs, a schnitzel or a juicy steak. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Spinach dish with green onions
Wash the spinach leaves well (I had them directly in the bag from Lidl, it wasn't very dirty like the one I bought from the market), I didn't separate it from the vines.
Put a pot of boiling water with a little salt, when the water starts to boil, add the spinach leaves one by one, scald them for 3-4 minutes, then pass them under a stream of cold water and let them drain. The water in which the spinach was scalded is not thrown away, it is set aside.
Finely chop the onion, put it to harden in olive oil, add the grated carrot on the large grater.
Drain the spinach well, juice it and chop it as small as possible, then add it over the hardened onion, adding the preserved juice.
Let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
Mix the broth with the crushed garlic and a little juice, until it becomes thin and add it over the spinach for 10-15 minutes (until it is cooked).
In a bowl put flour and a little juice, mix well, until it becomes a thin composition, pour over the spinach, add the spices, mix well and add the cherry tomatoes cut into four.
Leave on low heat, stirring frequently for about 5-10 minutes.
Spinach food. Post-Ingredient Recipe
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add a little salt.
2. Wash the spinach and choose the leaves carefully. You need to cut the stems and discard the leaves that are dry. When you're done, wash the spinach leaves once more.
3. After that, you need to add the spinach leaves to the pot when the water starts to boil. There may not be room for all the leaves at first, but the spinach loses its volume along the way.
4. When all the spinach leaves are in the pot, leave them for another minute or two.
5. Then you have to take the pot off the heat and put the whole composition in a sieve, above the sink. After the water has drained well, pour the spinach on a large chopper or on a wide plate.
6. In a frying pan, heat the oil. When it starts to sizzle, add the onion to harden it, according to unica.ro.
7. After that, chop the spinach well.
8. When the onion softens very well, add the tomato paste. Mix well, then add the spinach.
9. Leave everything on the fire for another 10 minutes. When everything is close to the end, add the crushed garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
Greek cuisine It is full of delicious dishes and exotic flavors, and some of the most popular Greek recipes, apart from the Greek salad, gyros and tzatziki that we have all heard of, are the ones for pies and pastries. Greek pies can be made with almost any ingredient you want, from mushrooms to feta cheese, tomatoes, peppers and fresh herbs. One of the biggest advantages of these types of recipes is that they are simple, fast and can be made with affordable and economical ingredients, and the results are absolutely delicious!
Today I made spinach rolls, a recipe usually made with spinach, feta cheese and green onions, and having a spiral shape. This type of appetizer is very similar to spanakopita (Greek pie with spinach), except that this recipe does not contain filo pastry dough, but puff pastry dough, which means that they are much easier to make! In short, you will have the taste and simplicity of spanakopite, but with much less effort!
Spinach is a green leafy vegetable that has many nutritional benefits for the human body & ndash is rich in vitamins (A, K, C, E, B), iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium and more! Besides, it is very affordable, versatile and delicious. You can prepare a lot spinach recipes, from super, quiche, salads and even pasta sauces and smoothies. We have made many spinach recipes in the past, but if you are looking for inspiration for new recipes that will help you include spinach in your diet, then this spinach roll recipe might be the perfect solution.
Spinach rolls are perfect as an appetizer or for a quick snack that you can pack for work or school, given that they can be served for the whole family.
For this vegan / fasting spinach roll recipe, we replaced the traditional Greek feta cheese with chopped tofu, and the end result has a taste and texture very similar to the original recipe. Of course, you must not forget the fresh herbs and green onions, which give this dish an authentic Greek taste!
You can even prepare a larger quantity of spinach rolls, which you can keep in the freezer. This way you can have a delicious appetizer ready to be baked whenever you feel like it! Of course, you can change this recipe depending on your preferences and the ingredients you have at hand. These rolls are also very good with mushrooms, olives, peppers, etc. Use your imagination and you will discover that there are unlimited possibilities!
You can serve these rolls with any sauces you want. I ate them with a hot pepper jam, for a unique combination of tastes. Another suggestion would be to serve them with a vegan / fasting tzatziki sauce.
Prepare these spinach rolls for the next party or family reunion and everyone will be pleasantly impressed!
A spinach soup is a real portion of health, with fresh vegetables and lots of greens. This spinach soup, simple and fast, is ideal on fasting days over the year, as well as the rest of the days, when you want a light and tasty meal. It is prepared in a short time and can be served immediately.
Share with friends:
Spinach, the wonder vegetable of spring, can be eaten in various forms, both raw and cooked. This delicious spinach soup is one of the quick and tasty dishes that can be prepared with the help of spinach.
A simple, fasting spinach soup is quick to prepare and does not require a long cooking time. For those who are not fasting, you can add sour cream or beaten egg to the spinach soup.
Because spinach is a vegetable that loses a lot of volume when cooked, it is necessary to add other more filling vegetables to the spinach soup, such as potatoes, or a few tablespoons of rice for consistency. Very important for the taste are the greens, the spinach making a great pair with the larch.
If eaten raw, spinach is recommended to be as young as possible, the so-called baby spinach. You can prepare delicious and healthy salads in combination with other vegetables or foods. You can also take your portion of iron and vitamins from the early hours of the morning by preparing a breakfast with spinach and egg, such as this tortilla with spinach and egg.
Also with spinach you can prepare salty pies, light meals or stews served with polenta, baked potatoes or poached eggs.
Spinach tofu paste - video recipe
Spinach tofu paste uses simple tofu cheese, spinach leaves and fresh basil to create a delicious and healthy spread cream, with a pastel color to taste. Try this spinach tofu paste for breakfast or as an appetizer (at festive meals, for example) and you will discover a special taste! In addition, the creamy tofu paste with spinach is prepared in just 5 minutes and requires only 8 ingredients, so it doesn't give you much trouble in terms of preparation.
PREPARATION TIME 5 minutes
RECIPE TYPE Appetizer / Breakfast / Snack
PRINT THE RECIPE
Ingredients tofu paste with spinach recipe
- 400 g tofunaturally
- 50 ml oilplant
- 2 hands fresh spinach
- 6-7 fresh basil leaves
- 50 g onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 40 ml of lemon juice
- 60 ml water
How to prepare the recipe Tofu pasta with spinach
- To prepare this creamy tofu paste with spinach, start by cutting natural tofu cheese into cubes equal in size.
- Peel the onion and garlic, then cut them into slices.
- In a vertical blender, add all the ingredients and grind them finely, until you get a creamy and homogeneous paste.
Remarks recipe Tofu pasta with spinach
- Serve the tofu paste with spinach immediately, on slices of toasted whole house bread or on pieces of homemade sesame paste.
- You can always turn this tofu paste recipe with spinach into one with a different flavor: add, for example, a capsicum or a nutmeg knife to the composition.
Did you know that?
- Does spinach contain fiber and water, promoting healthy digestion and keeping constipation at bay?
- Basil (in its Latin name, Ocimum basilicum) is a member of the mint family (Lamiaceae)?
- Originally from the tropical regions of Central Africa and SE Asia, is basil used in kitchens around the world for its strong flavor?
- Can basil be a companion plant for tomatoes? Planted next to tomatoes, basil can keep pests at bay, due to its repellent aroma.
- Is basil used for cooking, especially fresh, finely chopped and added at the end to the dish, so as not to lose its flavor? Once dry, basil has a completely different taste.
- There are many varieties of basil, grown in various parts of the world: from sweet basil (from our lands), to Greek, Thai, Mexican (with cinnamon flavor) or basil for salad (which has wrinkled and large leaves , cat palma)?
- Because basil is generally used in small amounts in cooking, the only substantial nutrient it provides is Vitamin K, and 1 tablespoon of chopped leaves contains 13% of the recommended daily dose?
For more tasty and easy to prepare video recipes, subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we periodically add interesting videos, with simple recipes, for you.
Why do I call it cake without kneading.
I take the liberty of giving it this name, because it doesn't need to be kneaded for 30 minutes until it becomes basic, as my grandmother used to say. I tried both ways and the final product is no different. It grows very well and comes out fluffy.
How to prepare the cake recipe?
Mix all the ingredients, as you saw in the video recipe, until the dough is formed. Cover the bowl with dough and leave to rise for an hour. Now prepare the walnuts together with the egg whites, cocoa raisins or whatever you want to use to fill it. After an hour, the cozonacs are formed, filled with walnuts and placed in trays, where they are left to rise for another hour.
I invite you to see the baklava recipe with homemade foil.
Watch the video recipe carefully
How do we get the best filling for these pies?
The filling for these mini pies with telemea and spinach is not a complicated one, but everything depends on the proportions. For the Telemea cheese I used the one from Hochland. I have been using it for many years and it is the only one I like. It is not too salty, it is creamy, but it is kept firm and is perfect to be eaten as such or added in different dishes. Because I like cheese more, I added more compared to spinach. I chose to use fresh young spinach because it is found in abundance during this period. In addition, I don't have to wait for it to thaw as it does in the case of the frozen one. If necessary, it can be used without problems.
For an extra taste, I added onions and garlic in these mini pies with telemea and spinach. You can also add any spices you like, a little nutmeg for example. Pie sheets should be fresh because they do not stick together and are easier to use than frozen ones. Leave them in the oven until the sheets are nicely browned, and the filling is coagulated. These pies are perfect as an entree for the Easter meal and can be eaten hot or cold. They are perfect, with a balanced taste and crispy texture on the outside. Try it mozzarella flavored buns for another delicious entree that you can prepare for the Easter meal!